Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's JUST a Choice

It's a common misconception that, when deciding between two choices, there is a right choice and a wrong choice. I disagree.

Now I'm just like you, I don't like to make bad choices. I stopped making bad choices when I realized that there are no bad choices. Stay with me...

We all are on a continuous path towards success. We read more, go to more training, hire more and better consultants, and so on. Making one wrong choice could ruin it all.

There is no choice, with the exception of death, that can ruin it. Different choices just lead us down a different path, while still enabling us to get to the final destination.

Stop using "T" charts to organize your the "Good and Bad" of each possible choice. There is no good choice or bad choice, so stop fretting over which one to choose. You have multiple choices. Pick one, enjoy the journey, and live it out.

No comments: