Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nido Qubein - A Man of Significance

Dr. Nido Qubein truly spoke to my when I first saw him at the National Speakers Association Convention in New York a little over a month ago.

Dr. Qubein spoke of perseverance, success, and more importantly, significance. I used some of his advice in my own life, and saw an instant improvement in relationships, friendships, and my business.

I spoke of his advice to a group of small business owners an saw how much it truly is needed when I saw people falling out of their chairs laughing, and putting their heads down crying, as I spoke to their hearts on running a business on significance.

Nido Qubein serves as the President of Highpoint University, he serves as the board of directors with several businesses including BB&T, and he's a best selling author of several books. Find out more about Dr. Qubein by visiting his website - www.nidoq.com - hear more of Nido in our interview with him.

No comments: